Commercial Sprinkler Repair & Installation in Denver, CO
Colorado Sprinkler Service’s Commercial Irrigation
Making a positive lasting impression on customers is essential to the success of your business. One of the easiest ways to reach them is with a beautiful property. Colorado Sprinkler Service offers sprinkler repair and installation for Denver, CO commercial properties. Beautiful flowers, lush bushes, and a gorgeous lawn improve the look and feel of your company. We’ll determine the amount of water each zone on your commercial property needs, strategically place sprinklers on the property, and ensure the system is working at optimal levels. All of our new commercial sprinkler systems come with a 5-year complete parts and labor warranty. Our technicians are fully insured with $2 million in general liability insurance. Contact us today to see how we can help your property thrive!
Service Contracts To Fit Your Needs
We offer competitive service contracts, no matter how large or unique your needs are. Our service plans include:
- Weekly/bi-weekly checks and servicing
- Repair services
- Water efficiency services
How Can A Commercial Sprinkler System Help Me?
A sprinkler system can revolutionize your commercial property in many ways, including:
- Saves Water –A professional irrigation system helps schedule your water, so you aren’t overwatering the property.
- Financial Benefits – You’ll save water and money by only watering at specific times throughout the day.
- Aesthetic Boost – A lush, green lawn provides a boost in beauty for your entire property.
The Main Parts Of Your Commercial Sprinkler System
We’ll help you learn about the parts of your commercial irrigation system, so you’ll know the basic layout. We’ll help you determine the best placement of sprinkler heads and the best type for your property.
- Timer – The timer controls are the brain of your irrigation system, offering flexibility on your watering times.
- Underground Pipes – Your sprinkler system runs on pipes buried underground that are set up to water-specific lawn zones.
- Valves – Your valves are controlled by the timer’s electric impulses, opening and shutting at specific times to water each zone.
- Sprinkler Heads – Spray heads, bubblers, and rotary types are the different types of sprinkler heads used to water your commercial property.
Winterizing Your Commercial Sprinkler System
We’ll winterize your commercial sprinkler system to maintain the system and prevent costly repairs. Your system should be winterized before the first freeze of the year. When the outdoor temperature falls below zero degrees, your irrigation system faces damage. We’ll drain or blow out your irrigation lines with an air compressor to winterize the system.
Why Choose Colorado Sprinkler Service?
Our team of experts with over 50 years of combined experience are members of the Irrigation Association and a Rain Bird select contractor. We’re excited to help business owners maintain a beautiful yard throughout the year with our irrigation systems and landscaping services. We install, troubleshoot, repair, and winterize your commercial sprinkler systems with the highest quality customer service and skill.
Contact Colorado Sprinkler Service
Don’t spend your precious business hours tending to your property. Let us install a commercial sprinkler system that ensures your business lawn will thrive throughout the year. Our installation, repair, and maintenance services won’t disappoint. We also offer commercial landscaping services and landscape lighting. Contact us today to get a free quote.